Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The city is divided into six districts. Each are as follows:
- Harbor Ward. A majority of the trade vessels use these docks, their crews and passengers make their way through here. It sits between the Market and Merchant Wards
- Market Ward. Located in the eastern portion of the city, this is where most of the tradesfolk and middle class live and work.
- Merchant’s Ward. Covering the western half of the city, this area houses the Grand Souk – the city’s marketplace, as well as the residences of the Merchant Princes.
- Old City. Built around the ruins of ancient ziggurats, many underprivileged laborers reside here in makeshift bamboo huts.
- Malar’s Throat. The city’s poorest live in this region in rows of old shacks at the edge of a ravine connected by narrow rope bridges on either side.
- Tiryki Anchorage. This area east of the city has inexpensive housing for visitors and explorers, as well as unregulated docks along the shore.